Friday, March 18, 2011

Online Marketing Training Leads To Increased Success For Marketers And Their Clients

online marketing
When marketing professionals want to hone their craft or add new skills to their resumes, they turn to Market Motive's Online Marketing Training and Certification.

From Micro Blogging to Local Search to Mobile, the constant evolution of online marketing requires marketers to stay up to date, and invest in continuous online marketing training. Forward thinking companies and individuals who are dedicated to continuous education reap great benefits ... and so do their clients.

As Online Marketing Manager for Rasmussen College, Market Motive's advanced training helped Mark Bietz to hone in on channel strategies and provide better web experiences for students. It also recently helped him move into a new position as Vice President of Marketing for BuyFun.com, which owns a suite of websites that provide costumes and accessories for individuals, schools, celebrities, and major film and television productions.

"Market Motive has helped immensely in my career," says Bietz. "At BuyFun.com, I lead all of the marketing efforts and focus on digital strategy. Through my training I gained an in-depth knowledge of analytics as well as grew my network with some key industry players and fellow students. I plan to use my Market Motive training further with BuyFun.com to refine our analytics practices in order to support our marketing channels and overall business development initiatives."

Manjula Higginbotham, eCommerce Consultant and Implementations Manager at leading shopping cart provider AmeriCommerce, credits Market Motive for helping with her recent ascent to Partner. "I am now a partner at the company...I personally attribute my growth in the field to Avinash Kaushik and in turn Market Motive. I have learned a lot from his books and blogs, and the video training I've gotten from the courses."

Read more:

No comments: